FAQS About Cavitation Machines
- What is a cavitation machine?
Cavitation machines work by sending ultrasound waves deep into the skin to break apart cellulite cells. The lymphatic system then absorbs those stingy fat cells and converts them into waste. And achieve a slimming effect.
- What is 30K cavitation?
The 30K cavitation releases powerful ultrasonic waves, which vibrate the fat cells at an accelerated speed. It is the most ideal vibration rate for optimal fat loss. With a collective strong sound wave head, it will produce a sound wave of 30k to vibrate the fat cells to impact fat cells to generate an introverted blast. This will cause fat cell rupture and therefore achieve the effects of bodybuilding and weight loss. And it is with lower frequency, it can reach deeper fat layers to dissolve thick cellulite.
- Is 30K stronger than 40k cavitation?
Different frequency targets fat layer with different depth. Under the same energy, 30KHz cavitation works better than 40KHz actually. so both are effective, but we suggest using 40k for Superficial fat and use 30k for Deep fat.
- What results can a cavitation machine achieve?
– It helps body slimming, fat reduction, and weight loss through 30k ultrasonic cavitation.
– It helps skin tightening, cellulite removal, and body face massage.
– It helps lymphatic drainage, promoting blood circulation and metabolism.
– It helps stretch the facial muscles, and improve the collagen level.
– It helps promote skin better absorption and nutrition importing.
– It helps lift and regenerate skin for added elasticity.
- What to do before cavitation treatment
You should not eat 2 hours before and 1 hour after treatment. Do not drink ANY alcohol or caffeine in the day of treatment of 48hrs after. Use dry skin brushing daily to stimulate lymph movement (your therapist will show you how to do this).
- How long is a cavitation treatment
Each session is around 45 to 75 minutes. It takes about 6 to 12 weeks to see the results of ultrasonic cavitation.
- How often should you do ultrasound cavitation?
At least 3 days must pass between each session for the first 3 sessions, then once a week. For most clients, we recommend a minimum of between 10 and 12 cavitation treatments for best results. It is important to typically stimulate the treatment area following the session. After the initial treatments are completed, maintenance treatments consist of one session each month for 4 months followed by one treatment every 4 months.
- What are the Lipo Cavitation Risks?
Bruising or Redness. After lipo cavitation treatment, bruising or redness of the skin may be noticeable within the first few hours.
Thirst. Patients may experience an increase in thirst following the procedure.
- What gel to use with the cavitation machine?
ultrasonic Gel and hot cream are utilized during treatments. Hot cream allows the benefits of adding the active ingredients to the gel to achieve maximum treatment results. Specific gel for use as an adjunct in the treatment of cavitation.
- How many ultrasonic cavitation treatments are needed?
Ultra cavitation is a very effective procedure that requires only 6-10 treatments consisting of 15-20 minutes each. Most of the clients experience noticeable circumference reduction after a single session with increasing results after each visit.
- How much does lipo cavitation surgery cost?
Ultrasonic cavitation is generally far less expensive than traditional liposuction. Costs vary according to the area you’re getting treated and whether you need repeated treatment sessions, but the average is around $250–$350 per treatment.